These forms are available available for convenience. All forms must be filed with PAAB and a copy must also be served on the opposing party. If you have any questions related to the content of the form, please contact PAAB.
To file an appeal, review the steps outlined in Appealing Your Assessment.
- Exhibit and Witness List
- Generic Motion Template
- Generic Resistance Template
- Hearing Scheduling & Discovery Plan
- Motion for Continuance
- Motion to Withdraw Appeal
- Notice of Appearance
- Power of Attorney
- Request to Participate in the Hearing In Person, by Telephone, or by Video
- Settlement of Appeal
- Request for Subpoena of Documents
- Request for Subpoena of Witness
How to File Forms with PAAB
All forms may be electronically filed. The eFile system will automatically send notice of the filing to PAAB and the opposing party, if the opposing party is participating in eFiling. To verify if the opposing party is participating in eFiling, check the Service List or the Notice of Electronic Filing. If a form is eFiled, do not mail a copy to to PAAB.
Mail or In-Person Delivery
Currently, all forms may be mailed or delivered in-person to PAAB.
When Filing Occurs
Filing occurs when the documents are:
- delivered in-person to PAAB;
- delivered to a courier service for immediate delivery to PAAB;
- mailed to PAAB by first-class mail with proof of mailing;
- filed to PAAB using PAAB's eFiling system;
- or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as permitted by PAAB administrative rules.